Thursday, February 14, 2013

NYFW -day1




                                   VIEW MORE...




NYFW -day1





Hello everyone!
Long time not blogging, almost a week, but now I'm here with a lot of photos from NYFW.
Probably some of you followed my journey in Instagram  or Polyvore and you saw that I was Polyvore's Community Corespondent at NYFW and I couldn't be more excited. This was the most amazing experience since I have my blog and I'm happy to share with you all these great moments from Lincoln Center.
I will start with my first look that I wore at Rebecca Minkoff Fashion Show, a memorable show where Wild Cub band performed live creating a powerful atmosphere along with the models on the runway wearing leather, prints and oversized dresses in bold colours as red and yellow.
About my look, is pretty obvious that was vibrant and colorful :) as always.

P.S The weather was kind of unique that day and I  will like to call it: A fairytale Fashion Week!



                                             Coat: Joe Fresh/ another favorite of mine Here 
                                             Shirt: Ralph Lauren
                                             Pants: Gap/ option Here
                                             Heels: Nine West/ similar Here
                                             Oversized clutch: 3.1 Phillip Lim/ similar Here  
                                             Beanie: Ride/ SnowCo/ option Here 




Share/Bookmark

40 comments:

  1. amazing look!

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ ♥ ♥ I was waiting for your looks!!!!! Under the snow, you shine even more!!!!!
    Yellow from now on will also be called Veronica, because it is YOUR color!!! I have seen some photos in FB and also with your boyfriend. Happy Valentine to you both
    Lots of ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey you look amazing, I love that hat and that jacket is a favourite for sure! I'm glad you had such a great time at NYFW your style and talent is something that truly deserves to recognised :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing from head to toe! xo Coco

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your look ;)

    xoxo
    http://emyniaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are really awesome with colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simplesmente amei o look ... Lindo!!!

    Bjs ♥
    http://www.vintagefashion.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vibrant and gorgeous, can't wait to see the rest of the looks!!!
    Brooke @ what2wear

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your outfit...you know how to play with colours! xo, Alma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous photos!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, looking absolutely adorable!! Amazing color combination! Happy Valentine!

    XOXO from the Netherlands,
    Lucia

    ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

    http://luciafloresdesigndiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing!! Love how bright and colorful the whole outfit is! The clutch is my favorite! :)

    www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing purse and pants! In love with this outfit!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. this mega clutch looks awesome !! so, so awesome :)
    xoxo

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Qué look tan bonito!!
    Me ha encantado el clutch, es maravilloso!
    Un beso.

    www.angelesydiablillos.es

    ReplyDelete
  16. bright colors, perfectly combined. everything is lovely but maybe some other bag not so plastic looking, would be a better choice. just an opinion...
    www.fashionizelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. great look!love the clutch and the beanie!!!kisses


    http://niayernimananahoy8.blogspot.com.es/2013/02/the-shirt.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful outfit! Love these pants!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on being a corespondent! I bet it was an amazing experience. I am in LOVE with your pop art clutch! So cute! And you look like you were having fun in all the snowy photos. :) <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a gorgeous outfit, I love the bright coat and the trousers! xx/Madison

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great combination of colors, prints & fabrics. It's a really fun, eye-catching look and I love how everything comes together so well. And that bag? Oh wow. Totally killer!

    ReplyDelete
  22. love the pants! and the clutch is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh my what a wonderful pairing of colors! your coat and that clutch immediately caught my eye! :)

    Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  24. i just felt in love.
    wow this is such a great outfit!!! LIKE!
    xx
    http://cirqueduseneca.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a cute look! Loving your coat and clutch!!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com
    Blog, Inc. Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Veronica, I'm glad you had such a great time at NYFW! I love Polyvore and they could not have a better fashion correspondent than you!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Amazingly creative and fun look! Love how you maintain your colorblocking trademark style!

    ReplyDelete
  28. amazing
    http://loving-evelyn.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ur bag is girly and unique! I love it:)
    www.simplementbouchra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete