Monday, February 18, 2013

NYFW -Day 3- my outfit for Tibi Show


 Tibi Show

 Alejandro Ingelmo Presentation 


Tibi 2013 Collection NYFW





Tibi, Tibi,Tibi... was my next show to attend on my second day at NYFW and it was extraordinary! I was fascinated by the characteristic minimalist design that we all know that Tibi delivers all the time. I had my eyes on neoprene sweatshirts and the graphic trousers + the fabulous shoes... all the shoes. Perfection head to toe.
I wore a reeed printed outfit, black suede heels and oversized 3.1 Phillip Lim clutch.
The night ended with one last presentation: Alejandro Ingelmo! It was all about shoes, men & women, and what made this show special for me was the fact that on Polyvore I created some sets with his designs and now I got the chance to actually meet the designer and see his newest collection...




                                                                            Coat: thrift store/ option Here 
                                                                            Pants: J Crew/ similar Here 
                                                                            Sweater: J crew
                                                                            Clutch: 3.1 Phillip Lim / sold out
                                                                            Heels: BCBG/ different color Here
                                                                            Bracelet: c/o Poshlocket/ Here 
                                                                              



Share/Bookmark

27 comments:

  1. Lovely i was looking for some monochrome looks and found yours. You really know how to work red! xx M http://www.styleinlimablog.com/2013/02/happy-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with your outfit!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look soooo fierce in red, this was seriously one of my favorite looks from fashion week :)
    Brooke @ what2wear

    ReplyDelete
  4. incredibly fabulous combination !!!
    kisses

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. so great!

    http://thedaydreamings.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindo o look ... Adorei

    Bjs ♥
    http://www.vintagefashion.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like always very stylish looking! adore your blog and your look! Philip Lim clutch is the best one!

    http://blogboudoir.blogspot.xom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog! Have joined it, and will be happy if you join mine!

    http://blogboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hola hermosa..esa clutch es lo mas..si si!! Besosss

    www.cosasde-ladydiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my...that bag is amazing! I love the print :D And the pants are so cool. I bet you had an awesome time viewing the show! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you had the best time! I love your pattern on pattern look :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, you got to meet the designer! That's awesome! I bet it was really fun. I love this all red look. And that bag is just so cute. I love the print. And those heels are amazing. So simple, but yet beautiful! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  13. That coat!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post & perfect bag <33

    xoxo*
    IV
    www.ivaniadiamond.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how you mix patterns and colours! Amazing look!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love your bag!

    http://iamturquoise.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really love this pop art clutch! I'm a new follower!
    ps:new giveaway on my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This look is my favorite from your NFW looks so far. I love the mix of different patterns, red on red and amazing clutch of course

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable look. Love the cool bag <3

    xx

    glamdevils

    ReplyDelete
  20. amazing :))

    independent fashion blog by she.is.the.one

    ReplyDelete
  21. This clutch is a totall show stopper! I love how you've complimented your textured red look with it!

    ReplyDelete