Sunday, July 29, 2012

Denim & Floral



Floral & Denim are two irresistible trends. No matter if you wear it individual or you chose to mix them in one look (like me today), you will be happy with the result. I also made a mix in the accessories section, between vintage rhinestone bracelet and a modern Jewelmint  bracelet thanks to Bollare.com . Voila`!
P.S Check out my recent interview for POLYVORE (Here )


                                                                       Bracelet: Jewelmint , thanks to Bollare.com
                                                                       Rhinestone bracelet: vintage
                                                                       Watch: Mondaine
                                                                       Skirt: Liz Claiborne/ similar Here
                                                                       Shirt: AE/ similar Here
                                                                       Shoes: Aldo/ different color Here
                                                                       Clutch: American Apparel/ another great design Here
                                                                       Sunglasses: Ralph Lauren



                       
Share/Bookmark

37 comments:

  1. You look absolutely amazing !! Loving the floral skirt teamed with denim !! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look! Love this denim shirt and the skirt!

    xx Olga
    La Petite Olga

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool skirt!

    Natalia, my-crazy-idea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful look! I fell in love with your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful colors on the skirt!

    http://i-shopped-till-i-dropped.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful skirt! Looks very good on you!!

    Hugs,

    Ali

    www.alilooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit!


    Théa Unknown
    http://theaisunknown.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I lovethe fifth photo.. :) (and the skirt, of course!!)


    dorteebbesen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. so nice :))

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this look! It's so classy and the colors are gorgeous! Congrats on the feature. I enjoyed reading the interview (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a gorgeous combination my dear!! I love the bright floral skirt and how you've styled with the unexpected denim shirt!!! Truly very a beautiful summer look sweetie :)

    Take care, Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that outfit! You ate really beautiful ande the colours are nice.

    www.famosasymoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, totally stunning. You look like am modern day betty draper

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! The skirt and clutch are amazing, such great colours! Love how you dressed down the brightness a bit with the cool denim shirt and classic nude heels.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the skirt!!

    http://www.atitelavoyacontar.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. superb look! I so love the 70's chic inspired ensemble so unique with a vintage allure!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful! The floral and chambray are just perfect together! www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the outfit, especially the shoes, but I gotta say...

    Your photos are stunning! I love the focus and depth of field you have in them. Very well done. If you don't mind me asking, what type of camera do you use?

    Melanie
    Style to Stage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melanie I use an Olympus E 420 with extra lens :70-300mm and 50mm.

      Delete
  20. I love the floral skirt!


    Louisa
    www.circasundayafternoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. gorgeous skirt! I love these combinations, denim shirts and bright bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your floral skirt with your shirt. They are great together.
    Gorgeous accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so stunning dear! LOVE it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. I simply love the denim shirt ! I've been looking for one myself !!
    - anastasiajasmin

    ReplyDelete
  25. wonderful, dear. you are so pretty.
    perfect look!
    kisses
    maren

    Can I invite you to my GIVEAWAY ???:

    *dogeared heart necklace*

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great ! That skirt look amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete